JONATHAN GATZ FITNESS: CONNECTING FITNESS WITH THE CORPORATE, TOURISM & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES
Here at Jonathan Gatz Fitness, we believe in making anything possible.
“EVERYBODY CAN BE SOMEBODY’S HERO”
Jonathan Gatz and TJ Nibbio have created a visionary business Jonathan Gatz Fitness Trainer To Our Heroes LLC. TJ coordinated Jonathan’s training of LGBT military personnel in 2012. But now their creative inception promotes and provides customized fitness programs and services to corporations, movie sets, meeting and event planners and travel/tourism representatives worldwide. Together, they bring the world of fitness and health to venues and events that are yearning to add this platform to their agenda by keeping attendees, employees and participants alert, engaged, focused and energized during meetings and events.
We have programs for conferences, conventions, movie sets, special events, corporate sales meetings, resort & hotel guests, office personnel, small groups, couples and individuals. All leading to a fit-minded environment to positively motivate people who will strive to achieve their best.
Some clients include Hyatt Corporation, IGLTA, NABA, OutServe LGBT Military, Community Marketing Inc., PRIDE/Signature Card Services, resorts and hotels in Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale and Key West, retreats, summits and even film festivals.
A LA CARTE MENU of each type of session that can be selected and included into any program for a corporate team:
1) ‘Fresh Start with Jonathan’ Sessions: This morning session will focus on increasing your heart rate to sweat off those calories while incorporating stretching and flexibility in between each movement. It will pack a small punch but leave you wanting more and ready for a full day of work, conference sessions, meetings and/or events.
2) JG Energy Break Sessions: No sweat 3-5 minute sessions during the seminar breakouts. Attendees/employees are in their conference attire and do not sweat. But yet are re-energized and re-invigorated for the next session through fun movements and core exercises using the tables, chairs and walls in the venue or office space. Having your muscles worked in short spurts will increase the endorphin flow to the brain and ultimately multiply attention span. As you are more attentive, you preform at your best. When you do your best, you become the perfect team member for the job. When you show your talent, people notice.
3) Stay Fit Sunset Sessions: This evening session is meant to be a relief from their busy day. Great rewarding movements followed by a smoothing transition into yoga style stretches. It’s the perfect way to begin your night on the town or other evening activities.
4) Afternoon Fun with the Fitness Trainer To Our Heroes: This can be provided to conference attendees, spouses and families who are not attending seminars and daytime activities. If a pool is available, it can be also utilized. Those attendees that have time available can also join in to be geared for an exciting, upbeat exercise. Its’ goal will be to keep people up, alert and focused to feel more alive and energized and keep their day going strong.
5) JG fiTOURS (fitness tours of that destination): Customized 60-90 minute walking & jogging tours created specifically for that destination. Any attendees and/or their spouses and guests can participate. Landmarks and historical sites are stopping places for stretching and exercise programs combined with informational facts about that location.
6) Fitness, Health, Nutrition Seminars: We can also provide a 30-60 minute power point interactive presentation including tips on fitness, health and nutrition while also doing some interactive ‘no sweat’ routines.
7) Professional Personal Training Assessments: Attendees can be provided optional personal training assessments (approx. 30 minutes each) detailing specific pertaining to their personal workout plan that they can take home with them. This is an optional cost of $45 per person.
With any of our sessions our main goal is to keep you Alert, Energized & Focused.
Proven benefits related to our program: